Elite players with Style
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elite players with Style

RappelzSEA - White Dragon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REBUILD ELYTS!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
UltimateBreeder

UltimateBreeder

REBUILD ELYTS! Empty
PostSubject: REBUILD ELYTS!   REBUILD ELYTS! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:32 pm

yeah!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation lol!
Back to top Go down
Snowmoon

Snowmoon

REBUILD ELYTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REBUILD ELYTS!   REBUILD ELYTS! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:03 am

That is definitely the first priority, provided everyone still have the commitment to do so ba.
Anyway, i believe from our chats with dem and sb, the following items are on our agenda:

1) Change new forum. Would be a fresh start, leave behind Jess's legacy and start anew.

2) Change guild logo. Kizuna has volunteered (arrowed? lolz) to design, so once new forum is up, we shall review his masterpiece Very Happy

3) Recruitment drive for fresh members or inviting of players to join us.

4) Last but not least, to regain our confidence, we will need to aim for a dungeon. Until the day we take over a dungeon, we would not be strong yet. This however may take time.
Back to top Go down
SkyCleric

SkyCleric

REBUILD ELYTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REBUILD ELYTS!   REBUILD ELYTS! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:38 am

One question, for new member, should we open or got lvl limit?

As far that i can see, instead of strong player, we also need some talkative player in our guild. This type of guy/girl will make our guild become more happening..

btw, i agree we move to the new forum.Leave the history behind.move forward. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BeRz

REBUILD ELYTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REBUILD ELYTS!   REBUILD ELYTS! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:18 am

hm...move to new forum....but whose gonna create new forum?
Back to top Go down
sirlagsalot

sirlagsalot

REBUILD ELYTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REBUILD ELYTS!   REBUILD ELYTS! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:35 am

Creating a new forum will take no time at all, very simple.

Recruitment should have a level limit i guess.

Yeah this forum doesnt give off the Rappelz-esque feel, it feels and looks more like a Hawaiian theme based game or something, too colourful if you ask me :p
Back to top Go down
SkyCleric

SkyCleric

REBUILD ELYTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REBUILD ELYTS!   REBUILD ELYTS! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:33 am

yaya...my first thought with this forum is pulau redang..haha..i dun remember whether sb or dem want to make new forum, but i heard about that somewhere...
Back to top Go down
sirlagsalot

sirlagsalot

REBUILD ELYTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REBUILD ELYTS!   REBUILD ELYTS! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:51 pm

yeah actually i was browsing the forum motion's main page and there are many other different themes to choose from, maybe dont have to RECREATE, just get the admin passwords from Jess then just change the forum theme....? just my two cents worth...trying to save some effort and time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

REBUILD ELYTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: REBUILD ELYTS!   REBUILD ELYTS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REBUILD ELYTS!
Page 1 of 1