Elite players with Style
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elite players with Style

RappelzSEA - White Dragon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction Thread

Go down 
+12
Sblade
Fallen
yamaki
Demwulf
Tryest
DarkerDragon
DukeZ
UltimateBreeder
XeNo
reevis
ElytsPancake/Shinji
ElytsJessicaAngelz
16 posters
AuthorMessage
ElytsJessicaAngelz
Admin
ElytsJessicaAngelz

Introduction Thread Empty
PostSubject: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:55 am

Here's a little background info about your "beloved" guildmaster...As most of you might already know, my real name is Jessica, 21 years old staying in KL...Feel free to add my email for msn, friendster and facebook which is jess_angelz87@hotmail.com...The guild name was agreed by my bf Elytsl3oNezzz and a couple of my real life friends when i suggested elyts (style written backwards) and also same pronounciation as elite...I would like to say welcome to everyone that have joined our family and be a part of elite players with style =P
Back to top Go down
https://elytslllstyle.forumotion.com
ElytsPancake/Shinji

ElytsPancake/Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:48 am

Hello everyone, im ElytsShinji / ElytsPancake. I have 2 chars in the guild.
Hmm, im 18, male and im from Singapore. People call mi Bear so feel free to call me anything which you are comfortable with. My msn is rockerbear91@hotmail.com

Im the PR and Friendly Consultant for this guild, so you could approach me for any enquires for anything like eg. prices for items, skills for jobs and many more! I would be glad to help you in any way I could and my younger bro is the guild's tamer (ElytsDissemble)
I hope you could enjoy your stay in ElytslllStyle and fun chatting with each other ~

Last edited by ElytsPancake/Shinji on Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
reevis

reevis

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:44 am

Hello fella's (so called Elytsians) , I'm Milkz aka Reevis. My IGN in rappelz is ElytsAlice.
Well , bout the intro.. um.. Im 20( Year of 2009 ) , Male , From Malaysia (KL)
and um.. my msn/friendster/facebook = kenchoong88@hotmail.com. "feel free to add me "
Im currently a member in guild , hope tht the "Guild Master" promote me to Officers in someday. Smile
Back to top Go down
XeNo

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:29 am

Hi everyone.. I'm XeNoGeArS.. there was some error regarding that account.. so i've decided to register a new one.. unfortunately, this was the only other char i have.. it will have to suffice for now..

FYI, I'm a 23 years old MALE (ignore the marlene nick pls ^^) from Malaysia (Selangor)..
my msn/friendster/facebook/myspace is xenogearx_86@hotmail.com..

I was introduced to Rappelz by a bunch of college friends.. We lived at the same hostel.. but now, i'm one of the few that kept on playing.. most of them quitted already Sad

anyway, soon, one of my friends will be joining our guild.. hope to have lots of fun ^^... take care all~
Back to top Go down
UltimateBreeder

UltimateBreeder

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:47 pm

hmm, im 15, PMR tis year..... my name is irfan, hmm what else, my email is radeonx@rocketmail.com... thats all i guess..
Back to top Go down
DukeZ

DukeZ

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:09 am

Hollaz Elytsianz... my name Zul@Zoule from PJ,Selangor.. my best fren DEMWULF n we used to play at the same cc (Eclipse) n i was recruited to this guild by jess who happen play at the same cc as us... Razz
Back to top Go down
DarkerDragon

DarkerDragon

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:44 am

Hi all, my name Fendy n cher name DarkerDragon from JB Malaysia. i want to become to powerfull soul breeeder.. now i got tamed Orc. my bro(DragonBlue) give me yesterday rabbit enjoy playing rappelzsea
Back to top Go down
Tryest

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:52 pm

Hi all~

Tryest here. 3rd character in the world of rappelz. 1 of them is in cerebus though.

23m Singapore

Nothing much to say so i will end here~
Back to top Go down
Demwulf

Demwulf

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:20 pm

I dem name dem .. zul i dont know u ler ,, dont act know know ,, n plz all gal put pic no avatar plz ,,, jess never hear of her who she ... dukez only i know Razz..

i KL boy not marry looking more gf any want me part time plz pm me DEMWULF as DEMON WULF the evil con man here Razz...
Back to top Go down
yamaki

yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:47 am

hihi all~

My name is Charmaine & my IGN is yamaki.

I was introduced to Rappelz by CrAzYGaL. Razz

Most of us was immigrated from Cerebus to White Dragon lorr.

Please do not hesitate to pm me in Rappelz ^_^

Nice to meet u all ooo A__A ooo
Back to top Go down
https://elytslllstyle.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofi
Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:06 pm

Wah, seem like i'm the latest that introduce myself lehh...

Hi, to all forum viewer. My Ign is Fallen, they call me piggy,angel or anything they like haha.
Oh, cleric in game hohoho, healer lehhhhh!! Hope to meet more fren haha:)
Thanks for the invite to the guild too jess ^.^ lol.
dunno say what lahhhh...lol The End~ Razz
Msn: Handsomepet@hotmail.com Razz haha...funny email ..

Last edited by Fallen on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sblade

Sblade

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:29 am

Hey ya all, My real name is Chris, been a gamer for as long as i could remember (as far as counter strike beta 0.9b which i camped in the cc for at least 8hrs a day). Been playing games like Warcraft ROC (was ranked US west Lodaeron No.5 at one point XD and 100++ in Kalindor Asia Korea), played RO (last guild was Rebellion in Penril), namely was a rts gamer and only in recent years migrated to MMORPG...my old hands are that fast anymore for competition.

I currently recide and work in Subang Jaya, Male and age 32.

NICE 2 MEET U ALL ^^
my msn tyretrack@hotmail.com feel free to add me.
Back to top Go down
AuroraNoir

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:51 pm

Fallen you're not the latest xD

Aloha~ My name is Kelvin, 18 years old(2009). Been gaming since the day computers started invading Malaysia =X Currently studying and living in Sarawak, Kuching.
Feel free to add me at msn,friendster,facebook => fantasy_vin91@hotmail.com
Goodluck and Godspeed to everyone in Elyts~! xD

-Over and Out- lol!
Back to top Go down
Snowmoon

Snowmoon

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:03 pm

Sup all, ok here's my intro. Hope ya'll are not stunned hor lolz

My IGN is Snowmoon, age....*drum rolls* 31 (1978) Singaporean male (yes yes sorry to disappoint u guys but that pic in my avatar ain't me man, cute tho <("<) <( " )> (>")> )

Im an old school gamer, started with the Atari 2800, moving on to NES, Sega, SNES etc anyone remember those oldies? My favs are RPGs and i swear 2D rpgs outright pwns all
3D stuffs nowadays but hey they just don't make games like they used to.

My mmorpg started with abit of dabbling with Ultima Online on a fren's account. Then i din continue to play. Next hardcore mmorpg i played was Conquer Online where i was a 130 non reborn trojan. I started rappelz usa in Dec 2006 when it was in Open Beta and im so damn glad that asiasoft decided to open one for asia only. God bless man the lag is so much better here then in USA server. was a lvl60+ CM last time.

Ok la thats about all the stuffs i can babble about.

May the force be with us all Smile

Last edited by Snowmoon on Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mira

mira

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:14 am

Wah,all intro d..

Nick is mira, 18years old female girl from penang. My IGN is LucidRain, TooShyShyGirl(retired d).

Started playing games when i see my bro play Ro,not so long ago. Due to something he changed to Rappelz. Since i just finished my spm and got nth to do, i follow him n end up here in ElytslllStyle. Im new to this game,hope can learn a lot in the future.

my MSN is lucidrain@live.com.my , i just make it so please add me. THx ya~.
Back to top Go down
Kalisto

Kalisto

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:37 pm

Hello people, I am known virtually as Kalisto/Asmodai/Len Fuma online by most of my gaming circle friends. I'm Male, turning 23 this year, currently residing in KL while doing my Degree in Law, Originally from Sarawak/Miri. I joined Elyts because Aruka ask me to, thats about it lol? I moved to Rappelz because I wanted something fresh out of a MMORPG. I've played MMORPGs since iRO (International Ragnarok Online), Lineage, MiR, Rakkon, Gunz, WoW... you name it, I might have just played it xD.

But other than that, I enjoy gaming on other platforms (ever since I got my hands on my dad's old IBM PC, Floopy B: discs for the win! Not to mention consoles too) and I've been doing it ever since. Other than that, I enjoy doing a variety of stuffs like reading, camping, a wee bit of archery and of course parteehhhh~

On the sidenote, my real name is Daryl.

Well thats about it I think xD.
Back to top Go down
reevis

reevis

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:40 pm

oh u played wow kalisto ? wat server .. i played barthilas. lv80 frostfire mage. t7 only Sad
Back to top Go down
Kalisto

Kalisto

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:08 pm

I was on Stormreaver, lvl 40 paladin, quitted because the upkeep permonth + lag wasnt really satisfying. Although there is a SEA verison for WOW right? I don't think I wanna get addicted to it again because literally, it sucked up my life @_@.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite players with Style :: General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: