Elite players with Style
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elite players with Style

RappelzSEA - White Dragon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do u think of the new pet carbuncle and the new stones?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CiaP

CiaP

What do u think of the new pet carbuncle and the new stones? Empty
PostSubject: What do u think of the new pet carbuncle and the new stones?   What do u think of the new pet carbuncle and the new stones? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:46 am

I like to get the pet since i dont really lucky with rappelz like ericc (+ 3 every buffs) ..=) ...and everyone else keep getting nice r5 stuff and pets..so im suggesting that our guild can make one or two ursa party when on9 since it takes about 30min only to successfully kill the bear..not u bear..lol

n the stones also nice no need to boom ur weapon to get nice weapon effect ..but still i donno how much gen points needed for both pet and stone..so good luck everybody.. lol! lol!

What do u think of the new pet carbuncle and the new stones? Carbun10

What do u think of the new pet carbuncle and the new stones? Mystic10

Last edited by CiaP on Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
yamaki

yamaki

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of the new pet carbuncle and the new stones?   What do u think of the new pet carbuncle and the new stones? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:23 pm

haizzz,

getting bored in rappelz jorrr

ciap ajinomoto never invite me go dp or ursa lorr

Mad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://elytslllstyle.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofi
CiaP

CiaP

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of the new pet carbuncle and the new stones?   What do u think of the new pet carbuncle and the new stones? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:46 am

ok..when i want to go ursa ill invite u.....LaughingLaughing
Back to top Go down
sirlagsalot

sirlagsalot

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of the new pet carbuncle and the new stones?   What do u think of the new pet carbuncle and the new stones? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:01 am

I think it looks quite nice (the stones), finally can get a nice glow/animation from ur weapon, without the risk of it failing enchantment.

Finally i can show off to my bro (he plays WOW) and I always tease him by saying that WOW is just too much that it became Ugly....their weapons glow in WOW damn huge ler....also the game play gives me a really bad headache. One time he was trying to show off his expensive weapon and it cost him 100gold...............i was like.............zzzzzzzzz thats NOTHING!!!...srry OT a lil...haha
Back to top Go down
Kartono

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of the new pet carbuncle and the new stones?   What do u think of the new pet carbuncle and the new stones? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:13 pm

WOW roflmao... rappelz is free till cs is out! den u see virtual crisis liao xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com.sg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of the new pet carbuncle and the new stones?   What do u think of the new pet carbuncle and the new stones? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do u think of the new pet carbuncle and the new stones?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite players with Style :: General :: Rappelz Talk-
Jump to: